30.5.08

Primera Cocina Nuclear Bajo Tierra

LOVE COMMUNION

I wanna get inside your head

You oughta know, it's time to grow

We gotta try, try to justify

This sacred testament

I got to vent



Peaces, we can love inside the

Garden of pure light

It sure feels right



Can't you see that life's not jaded

Never been so elevated

Underneath the willow tree

That is where I want to be



Time, I been keepin' time to visualize

The role that I do play

Ain't no crime, I was miles away

I tried to let you know we reap and sow



Shape that love communion

In my mind

Don't you wanna get back to the grind

Shape that love communion in my soul

Only takes a second I been told

Won't you shape that love communion



Let me connect you, it's all that I want

I will recite from memory

It will direct you, it's my belief

In like a thief, then I'm gone



No hay comentarios: