27.5.08

Just losing time....

WHY!

That's the question that sorrounds my mind in this fuckin' moment. I think that I will never be ready for love. I never realized that this was just another dream, another fantasy. I only feel pain and loneliness, but i forgot that I was always lonely and you never was something in my life. I never have the chance to make you laugh and cry. This is why I always lay my head on my shoulder and stand by myself.

Now I'm gonna live my life,
like it always was after met you,
If you don't have time for me
I don't have it for you

I just feel so sad, cause I Knew that this was going to happen, But I let my soul free and now it fells to the ground and slam his head againt mine.

Hopefully, time is the healer and I will erase you from my mind, I loved your smell, I was kinda addicted to it. Again I'm gonna find piece of mind on the best thing of life.....Music! It never hurts me.....

No hay comentarios: